Airman and whizzer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOOO I love this forum!

heres my airman boardtracker...

6997a711.jpg

1948 spiegel airman (monark) with a "80" grubee slant head.

heres my 04 whizzer... with a fair amount of mods, i got clocked at 50mph on this thing...

4cb2de65.jpg

broken brakes :mrgreen:

Both bikes are awesome, but that Whizzer is REALLY cool. Most people have them set up as retirement community cruisers. It's nice to see one built up.

Beau said:
Both bikes are awesome, but that Whizzer is REALLY cool. Most people have them set up as retirement community cruisers. It's nice to see one built up.

that was exactly my motivation for this. these are very cool bikes and so many people leave them looking very goofy. I installed the lifters, ported the intake and the copper headgasket, advanced the timing.. i also decked the head - i have to tell you guys, this thing hauls ...

Those are 2 very fine rides bro. Only thing I never cared for on any of the 2 strokers is the muffler hate that pipe wish they would give you the more chopper typepie. But all in all cool bikes. Dig the banana seats on them

tell me about it man - i hate those pipes very much. we built another bike more bratty bobber style that we made a long pipe that dodged in and out of the frame - we couldent get any performance out of that bike to save our lives until we put this stock pipe on it. I want to do more to this bike, but it seems like life is getting in the way of bikes at the moment... :(

Latest posts

Back