• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Almost Spring Clean Out Sale #2-Rims, Tanks, Racks, Spokes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
A whole bunch of things I don't need but someone out there might. If my pricing is too high we can negotiate, if my pricing is too low then feel free to offer a higher price. I can take additional pictures if you need them.

Tanks: Schwinn Fiesta (?) 24" , solid no horn, and Trojan (CWC) girls 24" good horn (works) both are solid inside and out buy them both for $40-shipped
Tanks.jpg
Tanks Open.jpg

Three Schwinn 26" S2 Rims, One complete with spokes and hub, missing one spoke, white rims are rattle canned and decent. All have surface rust but are solid. Buy all three for$50 shipped
Two Rims.jpg
Whole Wheel.jpg

72 Stainless Steel Spokes, with nipples- 10 3/4 inches from the tip of the threads to the outside of the other end. Never used
$30 shipped
Spokes.jpg

Two Racks- Blue is from a 24"bike, Red is from 26"both are solid and straight. Buy both for $50 shipped

Blue Rack 1.jpg
Blue Rack2.jpg

Red Rack 3.jpg

28" Wheel Set, wood-metal-clad, skip-tooth, ND Model C coaster brake, wood is in great shape, hubs spin freely, spokes are thin and several are missing, fairly true, all things considered.With some work they will make a good classic set. $130 shipped, more pictures on request
Wood Wheel Hubs.jpg
Wood Wheel Side.jpg

All offers considered-at least for am little while!

Latest posts

Back