AlumiNaughty: 1935 Wards Hawthorne Duralium, Finished!

Ok, I'm second guessing the fenders, talk me in to keeping them lol
I love the fenders. Those type of fenders are nigh on impossible to find over here so I'm very jealous.

As @toro1978 suggests by asking "Will you be removing the paint?", they'd look great bare metal.

I vote bare metal fenders... unless you want to ship them over to me... then I vote no fenders. :)

Glen.

LukeTheJoker

Nov 17, 2012
Broken Hill, Australia
www.ratrodbikes.com
Yes, removing the paint, brushed metal. And fitted better
In that case keep them! :thumbsup:
I love the fenders. Those type of fenders are nigh on impossible to find over here so I'm very jealous.
I vote bare metal fenders... unless you want to ship them over to me... then I vote no fenders. :)

Glen.
:41:

Reactions: Machine Age Victim

The Renaissance Man

__CERTIFIED DIVER__ (Open Water & Open Dumpster)
Pro Member
Nov 24, 2012
The Tropics of Alabama
I typically prefer fenders, but in this case my first impression is that it works better without them. The bare metal and better fit would definitely be an improvement. But, I think it's the fork and more specifically the low clip on bars that are moving it away from fenders in my opinion.

Captain Awesome

Lord of Irrelevance
Pro Member
Aug 9, 2012
Sunny SC coast
Playing with ideas, most likely going with a large motorcycle type light
View attachment 95526

That fender headlight is very cool, but honestly I wouldn't use it on this bike. Way too vintage for that frok and clip-ons I think.
To elaborate I think the many straight lines and the crank (with those holes) give it an industrial look while the headlight is pretty much Art-Deco.
But you said you want a different headlight anyway so...

Maybe something like @Skipton ?