American Jaguar. Middleweight mash up

Discussion in 'GALLERY' started by Dizzle Problems, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Dizzle Problems

Dizzle Problems

So, about two years ago I purchased a Schwinn American frame and rear rack. Shortly there after I found a decent Schwinn front rack. Since the frame had tabs for a slimline tank, I figured I’d need one of those. A few months later I found a rough one at a price I felt fair. About as soon as I’d got it, I decided the frame wouldn’t do as it was a repaint, and I sold it. So the idea was shelved.
    Another 6 months or a year or so goes by and a beautiful ‘64 coppertone Jaguar pops up that was being parted, and the frame happened to have the slimline tabs. An old idea came back to the forefront. I purchased the frame and fork, and hung them up in my garage.
    A few short weeks later, my buddy @Danny the schwinn freak is about to purchase a ‘64 coppertone American, but he really only needs the frame/fork. So we go halfers on it. He gets the f/f, and I get the rest.
    Well, this morning I decided it was time to build.

So here we have a 1964 American Jaguar—

70727D37-3957-450E-91A9-9F323DC088A5.jpeg
    ABB255D5-714F-43BC-88DB-C28493696655.jpeg
    0FD26F19-01AF-43E1-B5DC-B53920BF6A42.jpeg

Figure to most folks, it looks like it came that way. Only those in the know will notice the discrepancies.

2. Danny the schwinn freak

Danny the schwinn freak

Looks amazing man! I love it.

Dizzle Problems likes this.
  3. Hammond Eggz

Hammond Eggz

Lovin' this. And in Coppertone, my all-time favorite color!

*If you ever want to sell that - or even just the frame and chainguard, please let me know! :cool2:

4. MoreTony

MoreTony

Man, that looks awesome!