~~AMF Flying Falcon~~

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   1
I have had this bike since last summer and finally got off my butt after the disappointment with my RRBBO bike. I used the wheels and shifter from that project and built this one. The Sprocket is a Schwinn ten speed inner half. I just put the bolts back into the sprocket. Gives it a better 3D effect. Nexus 4 out back and Roller F & R. Another subtlety if you look closely is that I removed the vertical fender struts from the rear fender. I may also remove it from the front one, but not until i test ride it. Enjoy the pics!

FF8.jpg

FF2.jpg

FF3.jpg

FF4.jpg

FF5.jpg

FF6.jpg

FF7.jpg

Yeshoney, can you post pics of you shifter mod? I like every little detail of this bike. The removal of the fender strut looks smooth.

Kev, how could you not like it with the flipped bars?

That is a nice looking Rat you got there, that bike name always cracked me up, Flying falcon, verus swimming falcon or rolling falcon or driving falcon....

Sharp bike man, May i ask what kind of tires those are?

Ricky, those are Dyno Fireballs, very cool tires for sure. You should be able to get those at Al Petri and sons in Lincoln Park down by you...Kelly

Thanks Kel, You rock man, Im going to start building again, Im on my summer schedule now lol i sleep till 2 wake up eat and go out and start building at like 7:30 8 and stay out till like 1-2.. Its too hot in mid day!!!

Latest posts

Back