AND THAT'S A WRAP!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On my list it shows las ditch f4t posting last.
9:00 is when his last reply was posted not his finished pictures which is what I believe Funkme was asking for. El Dinero actually posted his finished pix at 8:58.

9:00 is when his last reply was posted not his finished pictures which is what I believe Funkme was asking for. El Dinero actually posted his finished pix at 8:58.
Yep the last person to submit their bike... They are the winner of the tick tock prize.
Lucky as I thought it was going to be me....lol

Yep the last person to submit their bike... They are the winner of the tick tock prize.
Lucky as I thought it was going to be me....lol
Trust me, this is one award I could have done without winning... If there's one thing the award could be, it's a new pair of underwear cause the Internet freezing thing I had happen at 9:54 pm had me crapping on myself!!! Regardless, on behalf of all the people who put the "Pro" in procrastination I accept this award....I'll get around to picking it up sometime later
Seriously thanks Funkme and to the RRB peeps for the fun times!

Trust me, this is one award I could have done without winning... If there's one thing the award could be, it's a new pair of underwear cause the Internet freezing thing I had happen at 9:54 pm had me crapping on myself!!! Regardless, on behalf of all the people who put the "Pro" in procrastination I accept this award....I'll get around to picking it up sometime later
Seriously thanks Funkme and to the RRB peeps for the fun times!
I thought I was going to be keeping my own award there for a while.Phew.
Glad to know that someone else has pc issues.
I have enjoyed your builds in the past,and you are always more or less on time.
Will pm you for yr add later.

I thought I was going to be keeping my own award there for a while.Phew.
Glad to know that someone else has pc issues.
I have enjoyed your builds in the past,and you are always more or less on time.
Will pm you for yr add later.
Wow! Coming from you that means a great deal!!! and I didn't understand there was an actual award, that's pretty cool! Is it the Alice in Wonderland rabbit drawing and did you do that by hand? Amazing talent if so!
Truly honored! Even if it reminds me I'm a slacker

Wow! Coming from you that means a great deal!!! and I didn't understand there was an actual award, that's pretty cool! Is it the Alice in Wonderland rabbit drawing and did you do that by hand? Amazing talent if so!
Truly honored! Even if it reminds me I'm a slacker
No, you win this...So you will never be late again...
index.php

Whaaaat?!! That's cool Funkme. Maybe next year I'll be a slacker too. :21:

Back