AND THE WINNERS ARE...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Okay, everybody did an awesome job on the photo contest. It was incredibly hard to choose from this group of shots because there were just too many cool bikes. When it came down to it, I ended up choosing photos based on these three criteria....

1. Cool rat rod style bike
2. Good photo composition (i.e. backdrop, colors, cropping, etc.)
3. Will look cool on the new home page design

So, in no particular order...here are the top 10 photos I selected:

xddorox
xddorox.jpg

MarkM
markm.jpg

MannyMoons
mannymoons.jpg

Honest Abe
honestabe.jpg

The Dupe
thedupe.jpg

Clothespin "n"
clothespinin.jpg

fattroy
fattroy.jpg

Kreep
kreep.jpg

Skoda
skoda2.jpg

Hooch
hooch-1.jpg

Congrats to all the winners!
I'm very excited to see what Rat Rod does with all these cool pics for the new home page. :D

I will say this...I plan to have a Flash based photo gallery tool which will probably incorporate a lot more of the photos that didn't make it into the top 10.

Contest or no contest, it was cool to see everyone get involved and show off their bikes. :mrgreen:

Great picks of some great pics!
Must have been some REALLY tough choices...

I too am honored!!! I love this site!!!!! Great bikes, great people...what more could you ask for???...Thanx Rat Rod!!!

Great choices. Those would have been my picks too. Some guys really went all out. I kinda feel lazy because all I did was roll it out next to a junk VW in my back yard :mrgreen: Anyway can't wait to see the final spread.

Latest posts

Back