Another Idea for a Build off

Sep 14, 2013
Bradley Illinoiz
www.instagram.com
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Anybody else have a bike they've "finished" that just hangs in the rafters? I've got a couple, fine bikes, built and finished in the allotted time slots, just not getting any seat time. I think it'd be great fun to rebuild at least one of them. The one I have in mind didn't fit the in last "Unfinished" build off because it was finished...hehe.

So I'm proposing a REbuild Off for a possible theme or a class in one of the future build offs.
It's be a pretty simple set of rules...
Bike must have been completed in a previous build off.
Bike must be completed before the deadline.
Aside from chroming and powder coating,
bike must be built by entrant.

What do you guys think?
Carl.

Reactions: Falstaff
Nov 18, 2007
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Built entirely? Including frame?
I'd really like to "rebuild" random motivation.
I like that bike!

....I like bikes that when you're building it, you say to yourself: "Self, I don't know where this is going...but it's gonna get there."

I've got plans to re-do this one, don't know when. It was never in a build off, but it was done entirely in a build thread HERE (thanks to photobucket that's pretty much gone). It's already been stripped and in storage.

100_0188.JPG

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2015
central ohio
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I like that bike!

....I like bikes that when you're building it, you say to yourself: "Self, I don't know where this is going...but it's gonna get there."

I've got plans to re-do this one, don't know when. It was never in a build off, but it was done entirely in a build thread HERE (thanks to photobucket that's pretty much gone). It's already been stripped and in storage.

View attachment 58278
I've got a Hawthorne tandem I've been thinking about cutting up, but it's in the attic for two years now. I guess it's not going anywhere.

Reactions: GuitarlCarl
Sep 14, 2013
Bradley Illinoiz
www.instagram.com
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
LittleNeutrino014.JPG

From Bo-Nine, Little Neutrino. The first bike I've ever won anything with, but I never ride it. Skip tooth drive New Departure coaster and a vintage Allstate tire on a stepped rim. Fauxtina walnut minwax on bare metal.
Could freshen this one up...

Carl

Reactions: Muttley