ANOTHER KING STING

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Back in 2011 @yoothgeye picked up this Schwinn King Sting and then later sold it to his brother-in-law @Whitfield.

@Whitfield saw me post a pic of the silver and blue King Sting I picked up a couple of weeks ago and posted a photo of the bike he still had. He mentioned that he was considering letting it go so we worked out a deal and it arrived today. I threw some different tires on it and gave it a bath and dialed it in. It's a taller frame model than my silver bike so it rides more like a MTB and less like a BMX cruiser.

Didn't realize I was collecting King Stings, but I guess I'll just roll with it...

ksb004_1600.jpg

I know where another is.... Though not very original. At the BBP with the moosegoose

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Beautiful bike...what brake pads do you recommend to save the anodizing on the wheels?

Oh woah , never saw a black one ,
That's just killer . Now I really wish I would have kept mine !

I need your coolness magnet right away, it seems to doing wonders for you :21:.

Looking good ~ I'm glad it has found a warm dry place to hang out. I found the balance between enjoying it and saving it difficult. My casual rides always turn into something more, so rarely did the bike see the light of day. As my MTB racing progresses room for bikes becomes a more precious commodity.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back