Another Quick Build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Here I have a 88 Spartan Trac 88 that just got dropped off at my doorstep on Friday and finished on Sunday..
I liked the design of this bike and had to buy it and build it.. For some reason I like to build the odd ball bikes that deserve the love and attention like the popular bikes get.. I hope you guys like it..

It looks great. I like the less popular stuff as well. It's all about what we as individuals like and not what is popular, trendy, cool, collectible,valuable... to everyone else.

You are rite Nagant..
I personaly just wanted something kool looking and this one came up for sale and just had to have it. It's hard to see but the top tube is not round but it's oval and more flat like shaped like the forks.. I just wanted something diffirent and unique.. Plus I tryed to find info on this bike and no luck.. In the museum they have one but not the same model so who knows where or whats the story is on this bike.. If anyone has any info please do share.. I would greatly appreciate it..

Thanks Luke..
Always liked that Moto style look on a old bike.. So I figured why like it if I can build it.. So this is my take on a Old Moto style bike..

Thanks Bicycle808.. It was fun building this one.. Thats how I built this bike.. I had the wheel and tire set just waiting for the rite candidate to put them on.. Then this frame and fork set came up and the rest is history..
Since you have the tire, go for it put it on the cycletruck. If you don't like the way it looks you can always take it off and switch with another tire.. That's the name of this hobby..

Latest posts

Back