Another year older...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Turned the big three-one today. I do have to say it was a pretty good day. First ride of the year with my son and my brother to the LBS. Scored a free working bike off of CL and some cool bicycle related presents. I'm usually slow on the draw on free bikes on CL so I was pumped when he said it was all mine and just happened to be a few blocks away. Went there and a was a decent older Univega hybrid style bike. It was missing the front derailer but the rear shifted fine and everything else was cherry. But the coolest present was a 1/6th scale Roadmaster Luxury Liner I recieved from my stepfather. My brother gave me a $25 gift card to Amazon to which I bought the movie "Quicksilver" and a retro french bicycle poster...and a Neil Young dvd and cd. lol.
the freebie
100_2429.jpg

mini Luxury Liner
100_2427.jpg

100_2428.jpg

udallcustombikes said:
Happy birthday! I just have about a year and a half on ya. I just hope I get some cool stuff when mine rolls around.
Dude take it in stride it just gets better.And today was a good day 4 a ride.A sunny wet winter.

Latest posts

Back