any clubs in Anaheim, cal.?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I was wondering if there were any clubs in the Anaheim area or if anyone was interested in starting up a club with any kind of bikes

I'm actually starting up a club in La Habra called Rustin' Bones, and I'll be looking for people to join up. :D

That's cool, i'm actually interested, are you just starting up or have you already had members?

Just starting up. Still have to build my girlfriend's bike, and get the patches made.

Alright well i'm most definitely interested in joining. Is there any ride you're thinking of doing as a first ride?

I was thinking of doing a short ride/pub crawl around downtown fullerton. Something small and relaxing, to kinda get everyone together. It's gonna be a little bit before we do it, though, I have to source a good trike rear for my girlfriend's bike. I literally just figured I'd do this last week, so I'm still sorting out how the structure of the club will be. :p

That sound pretty cool actually. It'd be pretty nice cruising down and around downtown Fullerton. I don't know if this will discourage you but I hope it doesn't, I am nineteen at the moment but I am very dedicated and love going on bike cruises

That's cool, we'll just have to limit the amount of pubs to hit. What bike do you have?

That'll be great. I have a beach cruiser but converted to a lowrider, it's a rat rod bike kind of. What kind is your bike and what do you want to do to your girlfriend's bike?

I've got a beach cruiser that's all rusted up that's already stretched and lowered a bit. I'd really like to slam it completely, though. My girlfriend's trike is gonna be similar, low and long.

Not usually, I haven't had much time to ride lately. I've got a few other guys who are interested, so when we start up there should be four or five of us.

The ages jump big time. One guy's 19, I'm 28, my girlfriend's 24... I might be the oldest, but I'm still a kid. XD

My girly and I are, the other guy's in whittier. It's not really a problem for all of us to get together, though, we're all pretty close.

Yeah, that'll be fun because it'll give more places to on cruises. So any ideas you have how the club logo? I mean I've seen a few clubs with do it yourself patches of their club and if patches are what you want, maybe we could make it ourselves

I was going to find a place to get them custom , but making them ourselves would be cheaper for sure. The design is going to say "Rustin' Bones" across the top rocker, a crossed bone and wrench for the logo, and "So Cal" underneath. And, of course, whatever other patches and stuff you want to personalize your vest.

That's pretty cool, I can try make a prototype and see what you think but is there any colors you want specifically?

Latest posts

Back