Any Punk Rockers on here?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Yeah,Im a 45 yo. punker from back in the '70's...

Who else?

I'll start...SEX PISTOLS

Oh Oh I am also one of those punk rock guys lol. Toxic Reasons, Crass, False Prophets, The Exploited, Life Sentence, D.R.I., The Accused, and the list goes on and on. It's been along time since I've posted anything on here too. But what a great subject!

everythingsucks.jpg

thats as punk as i got

dyed in the wool punk for the past 20 something years :mrgreen:
misfits, agent orange, subhumans, samhain,poison idea, blast, doggy style, crass, operation ivy, chrimpshrine, nuerosis, drop kick murphys,just to name afew.......... :roll:

OY!!! OY!!!OY!!!before it was OI ! Dead Kennedys, Germs, BLACK FLAG!, 999, Exploited, X, FEAR!, Siouxsie and the Banshees, early Pretenders,misfits, Joy Division, Ramones,GBH, Vandals, Suicidal Tendencies, anything from CBGBs in New York or Hollywoods Sunset strip and ofcourse the greatest documentary movie "The decline of Western Civilization" ....I'm Strapping on my steel toed Docs Right NOW :x :x :x

PUNKS NOT DEAD! Circle Jerks, DOA, MDC, Minor Threat, Meatmen. If anyone has some old Mystic Samplers laying around, I am in the market. As soon as I find an external sound card that will work with my Vista, I have a digital turntable that I can transfer my old punk to mp3...Kelly
mystic1.jpg

kingplinker said:
Meatmen RULED!
Meatmen Suck!
Meatmen Still Suck! 8) ...Kelly

I don't know about punk rockers, but I've been told I'm a PUNK. (I suspect not in the same way :wink: )

Seriously, I like punk. "Post-Punk" moreso, Joy Division specifically. I've always been more into the upper midwestern Illinois / Minnesota bands on Touch n Go and AmRep like Hammerhead, Unsane, Shellac.

kingplinker said:
Yeah, I guess I got carried away - I pulled out a CD I had of them, (a friend burned off a tape years back) and yeah, they were pretty rough. Anyways, lot's of good bands back then, I liked the old metal stuff too. To each his own. Cheers, T.
LOL, That was a refrence to their first couple of albums. The Meatmen were a great band with a sence of humer that can't be matched. No offence intended...Kelly

Latest posts

Back