Anyone find anything cool in Ann Arbor or at Memory Lane?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hit both this weekend, lots to see, feel like I scored enough to make the trip worthwhile.

Found these handlebars at ML, they may become part of my build-off bike, depending on how they fit:

IMG_6001.JPG

Also found this stem at ML. It's a little scary looking from a riding standpoint, but I think it looks cool:

IMG_6005.JPG

After looking high and low for weeks for reasonably priced, wide shiny hoops with no luck except for the one pair I picked up online, you better believe I snapped up these chromed steel Araya 26" rim sets at $25/pair:

IMG_6002.JPG

IMG_6003.JPG

Lastly I picked up these BMX bikes for around $20 each because, why not? Seemed reasonable:

IMG_5996.JPG

There was tons of stuff to see in Ann Arbor, and eventually pretty decent weather. Some day I need to get my act together and start selling stuff there, but I like to look too, and it's hard to do that when you're tied to a booth. Anybody else have stuff follow them home? I definitely saw some rat-rod types there...

Latest posts

Back