Anyone need a riding lawnmower???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning, a friend of mine forwarded this pic to me in an email....and I just had to share it. I have no info on this bicycle.....but I think it's hilarious!!!!

bicyclelawnmower.jpg

There's a pink one like that up here near me. Never seen it used it just sits down by the guys driveway with a sign saying how energy eficient and quiet it is. Funny they are both ladies bikes. Wonder what the husbands are trying to imply....

Thats a good idea, but have you tried riding on grass, for a long time? You get tired after a while. Plus people would think you were crazy. There would probably be a big zig-zag patern in your lawn too. Either way Ide like to give it a shot. Ha Ha.....I wunder what it would be like riding it in snow?

As a quintecential redneck..the John Deere Bike Rocks!

RANDY! Thats the best, Have you tried to cut grass with it yet?

ricksterr1221 said:
RANDY! Thats the best, Have you tried to cut grass with it yet?

No I'm afraid I'll butcher my yard. Maybe one of these days I'll take it somewhere else and try it out.

Thanks guys.

Oh and that's not my house/yard where the photo was taken. It's part of our "historic" park here in town. Guess I should have tried it then.

Latest posts

Back