"Apple of my Eye" built for Daddys Little Girl

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This was inspired by my Daughter And built for her with her ideas! She picked everything on this bike from color to the springer front,I think we have a future builder here..It was a lot of fun to see her creativity and the perma grin she has while riding her pride and joy!!This started out as a Bratz frame in rough shape heres a before pic
bratz7.jpg
and here it is Finished
IMG_20120728_085608.jpg
IMG_20120728_091601.jpg
IMG_20120728_091150.jpg
IMG_20120728_092013.jpg
IMG_20120728_092300.jpg
IMG_20120728_092458.jpg
IMG_20120728_094649.jpg

Re: "Apple of my Eye" built for Daddys Girl

That is an awesome bike. I think that she did a really nice job and it looks like she is enjoying it.

Wow, that is a slick bike! I'd like my daughter to have something like that, to tell the truth I'm a little embarrassed by the store bought bike my almost 9 year old girl rides now... and I bought it for her! :oops: Build not bought... always the way to go.

Great job!

Wow, I'd be grinning too if I had that awesome ride when I was her age!!! Great job to both of you on colors and part combinations.

Thankyou for all the kind words everyone!!!!We are honored to have an entry in this build off with all these great folks!!The creations on this forum are amazing <im glad to see people off the couch and building such great stuff by hand. 8) :mrgreen:

These are the bike's I like the most. Built for your daughter or son. NICE JOB!!

your daughter has great taste, so many nice details, and the color is just great (not pink - nothing wrong with pink!). be sure to tell her how much we all like her project.
You did a great building job for her too! :D

Photography is tops, did you use a Lens Baby?

Great story and collabrative build here!!!
Looks great!!!
Congrats!

Thanks Fellas!!! @ jerrykr ,Funny you say that she was determined to paint it pink until we stood in front of all those colors then she had a change of heart....As far as the pics I let my Wife do those no special lens just a Droid with Apps but she does a great job!!!

raggedjim said:
Great job on the paint. She's a lucky girl, Rg

Thanks ,She picked it out all by her self! 8) :mrgreen:

thats one smart and lucky little girl congrats to you and her!!

Thankyou 8) :mrgreen:

Debating if I should let her ride it to school.She wants to show her friends But I know she would be heart broke if it got stolen from the bike rack...

Latest posts

Back