"Apple of my Eye" Finished

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "Apple of my Eye" New Springer and Chain Guard

Man, that trike is cool, but the wagon is Da Bomb!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Kingfish! I really like building for the kids ,a new bike always makes them happy :D

FatBoy said:
Joker-n-Jack said:
You would get my vote just based on the picture of your little girl with that big smile on her face...But the truth is...It's also a really cool looking bike! I'm wanting to do something like this for my Godson...maybe soon...and I still have a couple of years before I have to have a Ratrod Tricycle done for my Grandson...But You, the bike, and your daughter's smile have inspired me!

Thanks Joker!!!!! My Daughter was after me for a while to build a ol Bratz bike I picked up a while back and the build off inspired me to get it done.Just seeing her creativity and hapiness makes it soooo worth it!!Heres a Trike and wagon I did for my nephew a while back...
camera-Sophia3.jpg

DUDE!!! That Trike is SICK!!!

Thanks Joker :mrgreen:

That trike and wagon could've got mad votes! Tell the little one to Rock and Rat On!! And for you sir....GTB!! Peace

Thanks Jake! When I got home today I knocked out the rack.I shortened the posts,sliced them and made some tabs to weld in..Turned out nice,while I was at it I added a taillight...
bratz33.jpg
bratz30.jpg
bratz32.jpg
bratz31.jpg

I like the way you sliced and diced. That should make for a strong support joint.

kingfish254 said:
I like the way you sliced and diced. That should make for a strong support joint.

You read my mind,I figured she might test out the weight limit so I better make it strong 8) :mrgreen:

Re: "Apple of my Eye" Nice Rack pg2

Just a few more details and it will be ready for the finished page....
bratz34.jpg
bratz35.jpg

Perfect tag!!!

Thanks Kingfish after today it should be done!!! 8) :mrgreen:

Thanks Mocrawler!!

We finished!!! She wanted to change the bell because it didnt match so we fixed one up with a spike and color matched.So here it is done...
IMG_20120728_085608.jpg
IMG_20120728_091601.jpg
IMG_20120728_091150.jpg
IMG_20120728_092013.jpg
IMG_20120728_092300.jpg
IMG_20120728_092458.jpg
IMG_20120728_094649.jpg

Bravo!!!
That is one cool bike and what a great smile!!!!

Thanks for the kind words!!!

Latest posts

Back