"April" aka "Cricket", Euro-style ladies cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will still think on the title and a project name, but here i will briefly introduce you to the project.
I have started that bike already in the spring, not sure if i find any before pictures.
Some friend of mine have presented me the bike he did not need any more. That was typical euro-style 28 inch ladies bike. I did not intend to build it up since i usually do not build European style bikes, there is no fun for me like i have with the cruisers. So i thought to cut the frame up for some swing bike or anything else.
Until one day looking through the web i have seen these tires:
s-l640.jpg

They are called Schwalbe Century, 28x2 size. I loved them so much i have decided to build up a bike on those. And so my choice fell on that frame on the wall of my garage. Yesterday i got it from painting, now it is ready for some stripes to be laid on.
1eee3f1d9afb32a5e54eb6ddb25823b0.jpg

6bef0f4b5852412878e2c9ac9e15d4be.jpg

bb888a22ef24cb8612631f458341e4d7.jpg

I am planning to build it in a retro style, using green and white color palette. There are already some parts i have gathered for that bike, but i will post them in the process.

Last edited:
I keep looking at the same tires. They are on my watch list. Just don’t have the right bike to use them on. They are nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huh! Just noticed that i have started a build thread for that bike!
Hope no one have really been looking forward for updates :D
Anyway, the bike is finished now! I will check if i have any pictures of the process and post the finished ones shortly!

Latest posts

Back