Are there any toy collectors around here? STADIUM CHECKERS!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Are there any toy collectors around here?

MODEL CAR JUNKYARD! Parts anyone? Tires, rims, engine blocks, and all sorts of stuff. Don't know what anything is for. $10.20 SHIPPED IN THE USA.
2201.jpg

MINT AND SEALED 1958 EDSEL $20.95 SHIPPED IN THE USA! (thats only $10 for the model, $10.95 shipping)
2202.jpg

Re: Are there any toy collectors around here? Model parts added

Man if I didn't already have 2 models on the shelf waiting to be built and one in the progress of building I'd get that Edsel. Need to finish mine first though.

outskirtscustoms said:
Man if I didn't already have 2 models on the shelf waiting to be built and one in the progress of building I'd get that Edsel. Need to finish mine first though.

I've got a Universal Studios exclusive Back to the Future II car to finish (lost patience long ago), an unbuilt "Predicta" (rare T-Bird concept car), and a Porsche 911. I used to have an Edsel similar to this, got it kept getting knocked off the shelf. Done right, these are beautiful.

I still have 10,000 diecast stashed in my tool room (no joke) I just have a hard time digging them out and not getting what I paid for half of the stuff, mostly hot wheels in the package but I have 28 of those plastic cases that Walmart sells that open up on both sides stuffed with loose cars, probably 25 unbuilt model kits and another 35 built in boxes somewhere, sold most of my 1/18th scale diecast awhile back, old Skateboarder issues from 79 80s....It literally overwhelms me to start digging thru all of it.

The ones I'm working on right now are finishing my Porsche 911, then I have a Monogram '29 ford pickup and a Paddy wagon show rod.
pw.gif

$(KGrHqIOKpcE35vsKF8-BOEmddi0R!~~_3.JPG

That Mustang racing track looks cool and so does that Ghostbusters Ecto1.

Also Neat SNES stuff, I have orignal NES system & games which is just as fun now as it was brand new.

partsguy said:
MODEL CAR JUNKYARD! Parts anyone? Tires, rims, engine blocks, and all sorts of stuff. Don't know what anything is for. $10.20 SHIPPED IN THE USA.
2201.jpg

What's 1/64 scale in there? :D

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
partsguy said:
2201.jpg

What's 1/64 scale in there? :D

I'm not sure on the scales of any of those parts, but I do know that metal chassis is 1/64 and possibly the roadster front end and chassis.

^^^
Can you get some close ups of those :wink:

ALL MODEL PARTS STILL UP FOR GRABS!

I'm also adding this 1952 Stadium Checkers game. Missing two green marbles, but thats an easy find.
$20 plus shipping OBO. GOING TO EBAY TOMORROW!

2238.jpg

blackdiamond said:
Any color at all, i like to put an old next to the new one :D

The pink version from circa 1983 runs about $300. A green BW version is $5. You would probably want the green...I know I would!

Latest posts

Back