arghh me hearties!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pirateencyclopedia_fullpic_1.gif

jon said:
I should get my girlfriend a shirt with a steering wheel on it..... too much ya think!?

lol jon that would be hilarious!! did you make it world of wheels yet man!

lucky13- please check out this link man. ratrod would appreciate it!

Easy E

elvis51 said:
ok so after reading thru your intro and all the corny awesome pirate jokes, i wanna tell mine too!!!

so a pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel stuffed into his pants, and the bartender says" Hey pirate! You know you got a steering wheel in your pants!?" the pirate looks at him and says, "ARRRGHH! I know. Its drivin me nuts!!!" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: that one makes my sides hurt from laughing!!!

anyways, welcome to the madness my man!!!

Easy E

haha wow you totally just turned a joke into a pirate joke haha well done

Baron von Zach said:
I'm the Baron in Stockport. RU all joining the cruise in Blackpool this summer?

now i know about it yes.

let me know more details
im hopping to hove a cruise in southend this summer too so your all more then welcome to cruise with us. open invite btw :D

MadMick said:
Blackpool cruise?

Yes, Blackpool Cruise. We're still discussing the time window with the city council to not interfere with other events. I'll make an official announcement here once the date is fixed.

Welcome Blunderbuss pirate! For those who may not know, the blunderbuss was an awesome weapon, being able to shoot almost anything you could dump down the barrel...lead shot, nails, broken glass, you name it. You should build a pirate-themed bike, possibilities are endless. My parrot, "Albatross", told me to post a pic, of his favorite pirate, Edward Teach, (Blackbeard). Got to go, my gruel is getting cold!
Blackbeard2.gif

Latest posts

Back