arkansas city kansas bicycle trail along the arkansas river

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
well I was out enjoying the 81 degree weather today and decided to take a cruise on moonshine bandit( going to be changed to roadkill I think) and decided one of the things I like doing other then building rats is enjoying riding them and taking pictures.
well they say a picture says 1000 words so I will shut u and let the pictures do the talking lol.
enjoy
the first shot at the old badly deteriorated man made dock (wouldn't trust it but a cool pic)

the remnants of a truck or car that has been in the river awhile. when the rivers low it's a good place to kick up some mud looks like this one didn't make it lol

the ugly man made dock I kind of like the look though

one of my favorite spots to take a picture on the abandoned road.

snapped this one while cruising along( and almost colliding with another fellow biker lol

the river is in a sad state really low we need rain

the bridge across the highway (Madison street ) my rest spot

across the highway figured a good spot to take a photo and my fat butt to rest lol.

the beginning of the other side of the path

end of the road but not the adventure there's more ....

the community pool closed still but opening soon I gather

Cowley college

the bmx /skateboard ramp I wiped out on trying to be a kid.

yessss yes I must try to jump this half pipe!!!!!!

my tracks thru the clover patches in the field form when my trip began lol. still there 3 hours later

that's about all hope y'all enjoy the tour and hope y'all get to come enjoy this path if you are ever in my area it's a great peaceful ride and a good test spot for fresh builds .
sean

Nice tour. Cruising around and taking pics one of my favorite thing also. I was down there in 2013 to meet a friend for lunch. I threw my bike in the truck and rode the path and around town while there. Nice place to cruise around. I like all the brick streets. My photos.
I hear they're building mtb trails down along the river there somewhere.

Also the Midwest Bicycle Swap is the 26th of this month in Haysville.

Yes you are right they have one by the lake here but it too is paved but turns to some rough trails
I do love them brick roads but man they are rough on the cars
I heard bout the hayesville swap but I cannot make it unfortunately
Sean

Latest posts

Back