Arrow.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
roadside-statues-116.jpg

right.

5GXq7qM.jpg

Cool frame. Are you gonna have a giant curved arrow between the bars?

That is so .... cool!!! can't wait to see this one.

Super slick!

Alright I'm goin to stop being all weird with my handwritten notes and cryptic messages... This is a Hiawatha arrow with all the Shelby speed line parts applied. This was built as a airflow but with a arrow tank. I recently got my hands on a real arrow frame and now I plan on doing this. Don't expect too much in the way of custom, but I do have a few tricks up my sleeve. Ill be running a set of drop centers with some wacky tires and blackout hubs . I'm very busy with work so hopefully I can give her some time. For those that don't know this is a very rare bike, only a few survive and when they do come up they are very pricy.. I've been collecting these parts slowly for years, some are repop and others are real.. I'm headed to the paint store tomorrow to pick some colors.. Lets see where this takes us..

OT1X4N0.jpg

kkCbDwp.jpg

Is that a male version of Aunt Flow over on the Traditional side?

It is a Shelby made bike but it's the Hiawatha version.. The Shelby airflow has a different tank and a straight down tube rather than this one that's crooked. Most people prefer the airflow only because it has a lightning bolt on the tank

Been busy with... you know.... life...

Still trying to find the right colors to go with. AND I need to find someone that has a race remover in LA that knows what they are doing...

Latest posts

Back