ART~DECO DELUXE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Throwing my bid in on this madness, I'll keep this first post short and sweet. Her name is the art-deco deluxe, and here's the product of two big cans of arnold palmer, a package of bacon, and a google image search.
2013-05-04211504.jpg

And here's a closeup of the headlight mini tank
2013-05-04212155.jpg

Get ready people, the deco deluxe is on the way.

Ccd

Ooohhh... I'm liking it already and it's just lines on cardboard :shock: Really elegant lines that make me excited :shock: and want to see more :shock: I am ready and waiting...

This is gonna be sweet!
Good luck

Thanks everyone,
irzouts, what does it remind you of? :wink:

I ordered my parts bike today, best 200$ I've ever spent. It should be here on thursday. And I've begun gathering all my other little parts, I'll post pics of the parts when I get home. Currently in mcdonalds, where I just won a bet with the manager that I couldn't eat 6 buck doubles and a medium fry. The doctor says I've got an abnormally high metabolism, but it doesn't bother me. I regularly get free food because of it!

Ccd

charliechaindrive said:
I ordered my parts bike today, best 200$ I've ever spent. It should be here on thursday.

Do I smell another Beastie?

Yes, a beast will be giving up its wheels for this build... I'll be pretty hesitant about it, but oh well. I forgot to take pics of my parts pile, but I've got some copper stuffs, glass things, some stainless steel, and some other odds and ends.
and I've also had a bit of a brainstorm concerning the.coaster brake on the beast's.wheels, and how a person could go about changing that.

Ccd

Latest posts

Back