Autumnic Dog

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Great color over all supper sweet not sure what frame that is but I love it . Looks CwC but that loop tail got me stumped ... Nice job so many awesome bike but can only vote on 3 [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the most interesting color combinations ever! And it works with this build...all the parts and the highlights pull it together! Edgy and cool....Nice work!

Love that frame and how you took an atypical collection of colors and magically made them work perfectly.
That first photo really shows off the bike so well too.
Love the bars and guard too.
CONGRATS!

Love that frame and how you took an atypical collection of colors and magically made them work perfectly.
That first photo really shows off the bike so well too.
Love the bars and guard too.
CONGRATS!
Thanks kingfish, I'm glad you like it. It's exactly how I envisioned it turning out and I am extremely pleased with the finished product. The bars I got from yeshoney, and the guard I got from marius.suiram. I figured the colours would work well together as they are Fall colours and look good together in nature :). I am a little surprised that I haven't beat my BO8 total of 5 votes (Autumnic Dog has 3) but with the quality of builds, I can understand why. BTW, yours was one of the three I voted for along with Fat trooper and RAMCHARGER drag bike. There were so many other that I loved, but yours, and the other two, stood out to me.

Latest posts

Back