AZ junker, new to forum...sorta

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Long overdue intro to this awesome forum. Finally got the motivation after meeting a fellow rat rodder...whoinphx. Thanks bro, I was slacking! Will post some pics soon as I'm finishing up a couple of projects. I always like the feedback and the opportunity to see things done in a multitude of ways. Love the site guys and grateful to be a member. More to come soon......psycho biLLy

Hey Bud! Welcome! Where at in the Valley are you? I was born in Prescott, Raised all over the Phoenix Burbs. Cant wait to see some bikes in familiar places! -Zombie

Hey Bud! Welcome! Where at in the Valley are you? I was born in Prescott, Raised all over the Phoenix Burbs. Cant wait to see some bikes in familiar places! -Zombie

Hey man, thx for the welcome. I'm in Glendale/N Phx. You're a long way from home. I bet you don't miss the summers here in the valley of the sun?! I'll get some pics up soon for ya.

Boy Im homesick as a Junebug.,
I see Cactus and feel a deep longing for home at times, you'll notice a few other people I boost from Arizona here ;) just because we speak the same desert rat lingo.

I know quite a bit of Glendale., went through that way a lot when stomping Tempe and Ahwatukee [awatweakie to the locals]
Id take that dry heat over the last four months of snow., its STILL on the trails a half foot deep.

bNAgMLj.jpg
rodJ6sQh.jpg

Here's a couple pics of recently completed projects. Tried to keep the "mini" as close to original as possible. Bad little bike for the tyke. It's a 75. The Racer is a 62 and I love that you can squeeze a balloon tire on this lightweight bike. Too clean to strip anything else off it.
Flying Zombie...I'm feeling for all you east coaster that are still enduring winter. Hope you dry out soon as I imagine the cabin fever gotta be ragin' by now.

bNAgMLj.jpg
rodJ6sQh.jpg

Here's a couple pics of recently completed projects. Tried to keep the "mini" as close to original as possible. Bad little bike for the tyke. It's a 75. The Racer is a 62 and I love that you can squeeze a balloon tire on this lightweight bike. Too clean to strip anything else off it.
Flying Zombie...I'm feeling for all you east coaster that are still enduring winter. Hope you dry out soon as I imagine the cabin fever gotta be ragin' by now.
I might have sold you that mini! welcome to RRB!

I might have sold you that mini! welcome to RRB!

Hey, how's it going? It came upon me late one night in Chandler if that be you? It was a nice change of pace as I pretty much only mess around with the 26" stuff. Thanks for the welcome and the little hot rod if you be da man.

Latest posts

Back