AZCC #8 October ride/tour de fat

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
image.jpeg

Alright guys! Saturday October 1st! Tour de fat! I figured the Buffalo Wild Wings/Tempe improv parking lot would be a good place to meet up. It's about a mile or so from Tempe beach park where the ride tour de fat ride begins. Meet up 9/930 then head to the park, The actual ride starts at 11. To get into the actually event it cost $10. You don't have to actually pay that to do the ride, I wouldn't think at least or never have seen that in the past. The ride ends coming back down mill towards the park. Figured at that point we can hit up a bar/resteraunt on mill, there's a bunch to choose from. There is a cool bicycle themed one called handlebars. We can figure it out once were down there. Was hoping to have some shirts done by this ride to get the club exposure but it ain't going to happen. Still waiting on some artwork. Soon enough though. I'll keep you guys updated. Hope everyone can make it!! See you there!!! Ride vintage!!

@OddJob
@Psycho Sammi
@Chief
@azmathys
@Hunter Cummins
@tet-nus
@300racr

We will be there probably going to checkout everything going on in the park afterwords though. There is also a huge parking lot at s. farmer and w. 5th street that I have met up with people in the past and it is fairly close to the park and has plenty of parking.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back