RRBBO13 Aztec Jaguar / 13th Mental Breakdown

Sep 14, 2013
Bradley Illinoiz
www.instagram.com
I usually start with a bunch of paint.net pictures but this is a pretty straight forward build. The big thing I'm contemplating is a color change. There's a blue Jaguar for sale right now over in the SALE forum. It's maybe one of the best looking Jags I've seen in a while. So maybe a repaint, maybe just a touch up, the decals are available. Then, can I get the lil' fat tire I have on there? It's only a 2.4 but the 57mm wide rim gives it that big fatty look. I've used this wheel before on the last WBO and I laced it to a Shimano 3 speed coaster. I also have an 1 3/8th front rim I laced red nipples on a black rim to match the rear. The frame I used for the WBO is in Texas now, but I'll be reusing a lot of the parts here. The stretched bars I used before are sick, but will they match this build? Questions but no answers, hope I don't have another breakdown.

Carl.

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2013
Bradley Illinoiz
www.instagram.com
Looks like a solid bike.
Thanks man. This 1960 Chicago built Schwinn is pretty bulletproof. Scarred but not rusty, the og rims have a layer of rust that would probably scrub off, but I'm not using them if anyone is interested in them, front and rear. New S7 rubber too. The book rack is a different story, it's pitted pretty badly, but it has all it's reflectors, so it's a keeper.

Carl.

Reactions: G-Matt
Apr 14, 2015
Captain Crimper is that you being the smoke and bent metal ????
Looking good there Gabriella grips ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk