• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

B.f. Goodrich straightbar reduced price

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I have an 1951 men's 26" straight bar B.F. Goodrich bicycle I need to let go of. Is complete (except for seat) has skiptooth drive train. Has the cushioner handlebars fenders in decent shape for their age. Cream and brown og paint I would like $425 shipped for the bicycle.
52518aa5d35f0df6ad3550732b891d04.jpg
889ecabdd59d5000b0ca3aeb2bd41e6e.jpg

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

Interested in this bike, but the seller says it's not available to any members of the CABE forums. I asked for him to elaborate, but never heard back. Anyone have any idea why it's not for sale to me?

Did I do something personally to offend you? If not, why wouldn't you sell the bike to me? What do you care who buys it? Can you just explain to me what's going on and I'll let it be.

For the record I wasn't publicly "whining", I was just trying to find out why you refused to business with me. I've never even contacted you before. I was interested in a bike you had. Now, I'm just making people aware of who you are so they can avoid dealing with you or at least deal at their own risk.

IMG_4206.PNG
IMG_4205.PNG

And you seemed interested in selling the bike to me at first until o asked for better pictures that were taken at less that 30 feet, then you flipped out. Maybe you don't own have the bike you are trying to sell?

And you seemed interested in selling the bike to me at first until o asked for better pictures that were taken at less that 30 feet, then you flipped out. Maybe you don't own have the bike you are trying to sell?
I guess class is back in session I only had bad vibes from you as to MY bike here is the pic you asked for just to prove it is mine
5652fcbd417a2cb3c952f347bacf27f1.jpg
787c9c2979364e22510a0b7822d20537.jpg

It's cute that you think you are a teacher and all, but someone should teach you some common courtesy and respect. Don't treat people you've never met or had any dealings with like crap for no reason. I've had tons of pleasant experiences in both sites and to date tounare the only bad one. Good luck selling your bike.

It's cute that you think you are a teacher and all, but someone should teach you some common courtesy and respect. Don't treat people you've never met or had any dealings with like crap for no reason. I've had tons of pleasant experiences in both sites and to date tounare the only bad one. Good luck selling your bike.
Are you obtuse? Do not insinuate that I am shady or am slow. I have mentioned several times to not Air this Dirty Laundry here p.m. is better for petty disputes. I am glad my common sense told me to not deal with you personally I feel that I dodged a bullet grow up and stop crying please. Stop posting publicly no one cares or wants to read this drama.

It's funny that you think that no one cares. But the moderators of the forum can view my pm's and confirm that I've had a few people contact me about you and one even warned me about your shady Craigslist dealings. Not publicly crying at all, warning others is all.

Not to deal with me? They warned you to not buy from me? Because why? Because I would not sell to you, they warned you to not buy from me? Makes sense? I wasn't selling you any thing, I refused to so how was I being shady?

Moderator! Moderator! I don't want to see this. No means no dude. Posting PM's is not cool. Regardless of the reason.

sent from a banana phone...

Last edited:
Moderator! Moderator! I don't want to see this. No means no dude. Posting PM's is not cool. Regardless of the reason.

sent from a banana phone...
Just trying to figure it all out. I'm done with this convo. If you don't want to see it, then stop following the thread. Was just trying to find out why for no reason he refused to sell a bike to me and he got defensive and nasty. I have nothing to hide here. If the moderators kick me off of the site for this, then I guess I don't belong here. Perhaps one of them can chime in and tell me I'm wrong. I'll accept it and move on. Actually I'm already over it. Just confused.

Latest posts

Back