back to the bikes, and other stuff

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I finished my summer project last Friday, now I can get back to my '54 Pontiac and my cruiser
100_5906.jpg

Dec07021.jpg

Bandit, I'm gonna barbecue yo a.. in molasses!

EASTBOUND'N DOWNNNN LOADED UP AND TRUCKIN'!LOL! Sweet ride! We tore the helloutta my friends 78'.Aahh-Good Times! :wink:
L8 EM

My late, great uncle Harry, looked exactly like Buford T. Justice, and was a local Sherriff, and Justice of the peace. Everytime I saw him get out of his patrol car, I could just hear that background music in my head from the movie. I don't know how many times I heard him say, you Sum Bi***. Even funnier, my grandfather looked just like Jackie Gleason as well, but more like the Honey Mooners version. I'm gonna have to dig those movies out and watch them now. I still have them on VHS. Heck, if Sylvester Stalone can rehash the Rocky, and Rambo's, why can't burt do Smokey and the Bandit part IV? Well, I guess it would not be the same without Jackie though. Anyway, thanks for the pics! :lol: :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back