Bad Luck

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great theme with the horseshoe, loving the color and the chop too !!! those are some big oven racks 8) must be cooking something big !

aka_locojoe said:
Turtlesixfour said:
Thanks to Loco Joe for the chop idea.
Thanks for the credit.
Bike is looking good. I like that you left the cantilever tubes. Horseshoe is right at home there.
I never commit to a favorite color but if I was forced to it would probably be this green.
I've always wanted a green bike and am very pleased with the way it turned out! If it wasn't for RRB and all of you guys and gals I wouldn't have learned 1% of what I now know. Probably wouldn't have had the nerve to enter a build off neither. Thanks for all of the positive feedback. It keeps me motivated to finish what I started.

Negative feedback is also welcome. Constructive criticism is how I view it and drives one to do better.

Stole a wheel set off of another bike and they fit without hitting the cantilevers! The reflectors will be coming off. Now I'm trying to decide on bars. Choices:

Also learned the hard way that if you are painting or powdercoating a stem make sure you don't coat the part going into the fork. I bet the same goes for handlebars and grips. Guess that's why they make sandpaper. :wink:

Looking good.

Glad to know those of us who can put air in the tires can aspire to something like this.

Now you're the one inspiring someone else to give it a shot.

LukeTheJoker said:
Looking good! my vote on handlebars in decending order would be 1, 3, 2... :wink:

Luke.
1 is my favorite also. With the short crank I put on it today I should have more knee room.
shuasdad said:
Looking good.

Glad to know those of us who can put air in the tires can aspire to something like this.

Now you're the one inspiring someone else to give it a shot.
Thanks. I will feel like a winner if I finish by the deadline. There are some amazing builds again this year! I couldn't set by and watch like I did last year. It did give me time to watch and learn though.

This is the short lowrider crank I'm using. Pedals are Bell sneaker pedals I got at Wally World.
2013-07-12_04-10-25_460_zpse596fb89.jpg

Love the sparkle man!!!

Took her for a test spin tonight. The short crank makes work of peddling, but Bad Luck looks good with the sun going down.
2013-07-18_20-46-53_214_zps1b6ca175.jpg

Getting my head badge and chain guard stickers from the printing press tomorrow! Outlawalice came up with the final design and got it ready for the printer. Think it's going to be sweet!
BadLuckCHainGuard_zps06469510.jpg

Latest posts

Back