bad newsboy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got taken by worksman cycles
Got it today scatched all to heck bent spoke runs everywhere on paint job surface rust bare metal showing seat makes a popping sound every single decal was applied crooked all sales.are final I wonder why!

I'm sorry two all sales are final unfortunately. luckily I can fix and repaint it really urks me that the last remaining american made bike came to me in this shape for 400 dollars I expected a lot more I could use canned spray paint and done way better it took 22 days to get junk very displeased.

Got it today scatched all to heck bent spoke runs everywhere on paint job surface rust bare metal showing seat makes a popping sound every single decal was applied crooked all sales.are final I wonder why!

It's a shame that their quality control is that bad. I would take pics and send them with a complaint. That bike should be replaced with an apology! 400 bucks a lot for a bike! Can you post up pics of it here?

All sales are final and there customer service is abrupt and curse it was like I was bothering them I had to ask them to be polite when they replied back to my emails its a crying shame!

Wow! Its overwhelming thank you guys but I'll refrain from Putting pics up for now l took pics some came out very well while others did not this company has no return policy I wish there was another american bike company but down south

Is there an appropriate place I should complain here on your site just to give fair warning.they have nocked the wind out of my sails

Thanks Luke .all ready stripped and primerd applied going with powder coat ,replaced spoke its all cosmetic, I'm not computer savvy I use a tablet and can't do the upload procedures on it , the bike rides excellent it needs break in time.maybe its because they had so much bad weather up there still no excuse ! I also fixed seat the bolts had become loose the shoved the bike parts all together in one big box the wheels were shoved onto the cranks in box causing massive scrapes on paint job witch in turn bent the spoke handles has one spot wick looks like it had been scraped by something I'm a true blue american I believe or quality should be below No other! This is a bad example no wonder people by cheap instead of paying good money for an american made product maybe wiffie can help post pics she good with computers

Thanks Luke .all ready stripped and primerd applied going with powder coat ,replaced spoke its all cosmetic, I'm not computer savvy I use a tablet and can't do the upload procedures on it , the bike rides excellent it needs break in time.maybe its because they had so much bad weather up there still no excuse ! I also fixed seat the bolts had become loose the shoved the bike parts all together in one big box the wheels were shoved onto the cranks in box causing massive scrapes on paint job witch in turn bent the spoke handles has one spot wick looks like it had been scraped by something I'm a true blue american I believe or quality should be below No other! This is a bad example no wonder people by cheap instead of paying good money for an american made product maybe wiffie can help post pics she good with computers

Sorry to hear of your experience. In 2009 or 10 I ordered a new bike from them. It had some scratches from shipping and I had to remount the tires, but nothing like you experienced.
PM me your address and I will send you one of my old school headbadge decals to finish it off, on the house.

Latest posts

Back