Badstart

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Freaking amazing. Is there a 12 step program for lusting after inanimate objects of beauty?

BTW: She beautiful with out the dress, uh, I mean decals.

Wow, on my finalist list for sure! Yeah, I think maybe a no go on the lettering....at least that bold. What kind of seat are you thinking about? Tractor seat, maybe narrowed!?

Well, I will think about your advice for the decals. This is not the right time anyways to decide this.( I'm too impatient)
Today not much work done on the bike.
I just realized that I forgot to show you how I made the suspension with several parts of hubs.
badstart24.jpg

badstart25.jpg

And I bought some carbid for my lamp which is mine for more than a year and...
Alleluia !
badstart23.jpg

WILD!..I love watching builds like this.

that's a great idea for the spring. 8)

The ingenuity on this site never fails to impress.

this bike says (((SteP-in-to-the RinG))) :mrgreen: I'll Knock ya all out!
a little steam-punk meets Mad Max! 8)

I haven't been working on the badstart since last time, and I think I won't be able to do anything on it until the final date.
I moved into another flat with some renovation work to do and I 'll go on holidays to Germany soon for 2 weeks.
So, I give up the contest this time.
:cry:

Anyway good luck to everyone. :wink:

Dang, another of my favs taken out. I totally sympathize with you about not being able to finish in time; life has other priorties competing for your time.

Looks like Stella is going to have a running mate in the near future.

I can't wait to see this baby when she is finished; it's going to be a mind blower!

Slap a seat on that baby and call her done. It is an awesome build as is.

Latest posts

Back