Banana peeler

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello again. I normally dont build bikes during the summer but since the global warming scientists have been debunked and Michigan remains gripped in winter I decided I would keep building bikes until summer shows up. So i picked up this JC Penny lightweight 3 speed at a garage sale for 10 bucks which is more than i like to spend on someone elses garbage but i figured the metal tubing was worth at least that much. The only plan I have is to build a traditional burrito. I need a daily driver that doesnt scare the sweet little old ladies walking to church bingo so Im going mild but wild on this one.

Hang on boys, I think we are in for a wild ride!!!!!
Good to see you back Tommy!

Don't forget to put your pin in the BONINE WORLD MAP
http://bit.ly/1nsYqVU
Then go to Additions > Add Marker - Simple

GTB! Glad ya back buddy. Peace

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Taking this one apart was way to easy. I'll bet it had less than a hundred miles on it. The Dunlop tires are pretty dryrotted so I will be replacing those because this will be my Detroit slow roll Mondays bike and you need good tires for that. Overall this bike is a gem it even has a 3 speed hub with the markings 333 made in USA.

Latest posts

Back