Banana peeler

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After taking my other burrito out yesterday I got a ton of motivation and stayed in the shop pretty late but I now have a roller.

Its just tacked together firmly so I will have alot of welding to do soon.
Holy crap! I thought my bike was going to be long at 10 feet. This is crazy! Very cool build.

Bike bum, this one only comes in at 8 and a half feet. The one I'm riding there is just shy of 8 feet. Any more than that and you need a whole 2 lanes to turn around.
It looks longer than that. I love long and low bikes. They ride like a Lazy Boy chair.

Made great progress this weekend even while not feeling that great. I got the seat post welded on although I dont care much for my seat choices that I have available. The older I get the less seat choices fit my big butinski. Also got the BB tacked into position. It was not the design I had in my head because in my head theres no measuring stick. I didnt factor in pedal scrape so I had add a fourth rung to bring the BB centerline up to about 9 inches. I wasnt sure if I would like it but it kinda gives me an old car grill look to it. I got till Friday to get it riding and I've got a handlebar idea but need to get some steel.

What is the wheelbase on that monkey!!!:eek:

Just want a fast drag bike looking tire screeching silent stalking knuckle scraping slammed stretched out street bike.
I think you're getting what you wanted!:cool2:

And I thought I was building a dragster, this is like a l o n g rail dragster!:praise:
troy-wilson6.jpg

Way long... That'll take a few chains, huh?

Now I'm looking at all those cheap/free 3 speeds in a different light.. you got the old creative juices flowing for sure.

Now I'm looking at all those cheap/free 3 speeds in a different light.. you got the old creative juices flowing for sure.
What Tommy is building is called a Burrito. They are built long and low but generally do not have a fancy paint job. More along the line of a rat job. At the most a down and dirty rattle bomb paint job thrown on wit little to no prep work.

I think you're getting what you wanted!:cool2:

And I thought I was building a dragster, this is like a l o n g rail dragster!:praise:
I was thinking more in the lines of a drag bike though and yes long and low.
Not sure how I missed this one. :39:

I love the lines. BIGTIME! :thumbsup:

Watching! :)
Thanks Junknutz, You missed it because it really hasnt been on here for too long. I build fast sometimes especially if I want the bike for a parade. which I did.

DJ Bill, Im not sure how many total pieces I used but my chain pile is alot smaller. Lucky for me I was able to use all KMC Z chain. Hope you go build one now.
Dracothered, Im not sure what im going to do for paint on this one yet. But Ill have to do something soon. The wife says the yellow is ugly. I like it.

Latest posts

Back