Bareknuckle Brawler

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Done!!!

DSCF1728-1.jpg

DSCF1726-1.jpg

DSCF1716-1.jpg

DSCF1730-1.jpg

DSCF1738-1.jpg

DSCF1737-1.jpg

DSCF1719-1.jpg

DSCF1720-1.jpg

DSCF1711-1.jpg

DSCF1712-1.jpg

DSCF1742-1.jpg

DSCF1747-1.jpg

DSCF1753-1.jpg

DSCF1757-1.jpg

Short video of the Kustom Kaddy Afterburner tail light

Build thread:
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=39628&start=0

Wish it were mine! NICE job bean.

nicely done from the tank to front end to all the newer parts awsum very heavi duti rig good job n good luck :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D

thats an awesome bike,bean! 8) nice aggressive look with a handlebar set-up that i cant wait to steal. :lol: congratulations,you worked hard for this one!

This one looks more like a street fighter than a monster, but still the scary front fork. A great looking build. Love the tank & overall look. Good job.

Dude, you're bike just kicked me in my pancreas! i guess i deserved it, i was looking at it with lustful eyes! Beautiful! Congrats!! The fork assembly...nuff said! it was an honor getting punched by your bike, what a beautiful brut!

Thanks so much for all the kind comments. :D :D :D

It rides really nicely too. Even though my knees come up a bit high, the bars are far enough back to give me an upright riding position. It's no lightweight though :shock: .

One more word for your collection: Hardcore!!! That thing looks like it seriously means business!

Where did you get the forks? They look great on that bike!

Latest posts

Back