BO15 Barracuda

Mar 26, 2012
Maplewood, MN
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Welcome to the best custom vintage rat rod bike site on the internet! Cool frame to start a build!
Keep posting your progress, you've got a good beginning already.
RaT oN~!

Mar 26, 2012
Maplewood, MN
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I like that first configuration with the two white walled tires. Nice look, frame sits down in between those in a good stance.
You might like the easier gearing that the 39t and what looks like a 22 t in the rear(?) will provide with your position on the bike not offering a ton of leverage. You'll be able to 'sit and spin' while people stare at your cool build!

Feb 20, 2018
Germany, Leverkusen
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a wedge welded into the steer tube for alignment
I don't get it. Is the wedge in the fork so the bars would work? Then how would you use another fork, you plan on welding a wedge in there as well?

Cool frame-forks-bars set. It looks pretty wide and long in the rear, I assume it would fit 26x3.0 probably and then some more.

Apr 2, 2009
Northern Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for all the comments. Mr.Toro I have come up with a different way to hold the handle bars. I have drilled the threads out of a wedge and have a bolt to tighten it down, it works the same as any other bike except it is upside down. Welding the wedge into the fork has to be exact and dose not allow any adjustment. This way I have adjustment. I Will post a picture when I take it apart. Also the rear triangle will only take a 26x2.125 tire. Thanks

Reactions: toro1978
The Bike Wall BOXKARS Clyde James Cycles