BATLINER , (Batmobile bicycle )

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Red walls for sure.
Kenny

Red walls.
HOLY NAIL BITERS BATMAN!
Will Bruce Wayne complete his Rat Bat in time????
Stay tuned..,,,,

tumblr_l8axb4bdn91qd8yq5o1_500.jpg

Seats done got to let it dry a bit so much didn't get done Tuesday I have it pin striped but got to post by 9:00 so let me set up the camera and look for her in the finished bikes section
null_zps74f09bd2.jpg

null_zps10180a3c.jpg

null_zps3cc6a234.jpg

Here is the chain I will put on it when it's done , done
null_zpsd89d31aa.png

I also need to finalize the lights, I think after its pin striped I will put the dyno slicks on it

Well the batliner made it , lesson learned here , never cut it that close . Stay tuned for some bonus footage , I have my pin Striper painting it up on Tuesday

socratesjpt said:
Well the batliner made it , lesson learned here , never cut it that close . Stay tuned for some bonus footage , I have my pin Striper painting it up on Tuesday

Really glad you made it in. Love the way it turned out.
BUT, posting additional work (like striping) that is being done well after the deadline doesn't sound kosher to me. Just my 2 cents.
THE TEST IS OVER, PUT YOUR PENCILS DOWN!

kingfish254 said:
socratesjpt said:

Really glad you made it in. Love the way it turned out.
BUT, posting additional work (like striping) that is being done well after the deadline doesn't sound kosher to me. Just my 2 cents.
THE TEST IS OVER, PUT YOUR PENCILS DOWN!
I happen to agree with Kingfish :x !

Are these bikes ever really finished ? There is always something to add to it. I have changed these builds so much after the buildoff over the years . For me it's all about the build I never looked at this build off like a completion . I enjoyed my self, learned some new skills , and had a ton of fun doing it. I won't post any pictures of additional work till after the voting , and maybe I'll start a "additional work done after the build off " thread, or a "bikes that wanted to finish but ran out of time " thread. Who knows , I only skimmed the rules, and only retained the last part of # 9

Latest posts

Back