Beautiful day for a beach cruise

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
030.jpg

027.jpg

029.jpg

So I did. This seems like a good place to post a 62 Huffy, you may have started something cool.

This is Coast Guard Beach on the East Coast on Cape Cod. Not much surf going on today, all we need is a hurricane to whip up the coast.
CoastGuardBeach-01.jpg

Looking up the dune to the Coast Guard Station.
CoastGuardBeach-02.jpg

On the other side of the dune is Nauset Marsh at low tide. This marsh is protected by the barrier beach and has an entrance on the left in the distance off the picture. This is what happens after a dozen millenium roll by after the last ice age.
CoastGuardBeach-03.jpg

Graylock

Hey thanks. Haha pretty cool! Pics of bikes sitting on the edge of two totally different oceans.
Yes this thread has some cool potential.:) Cool Huffy btw.

Cool pics & bikes slowrider & Graylock. Love the 62' Huffy Graylock. Decided to add to this thread as I spent part a good part of last week having beautiful days for beach cruises. Let's go for three different ocean areas and two very similar Huffy's, mine's a 61' Eldorado this week at Gulf Islands National Seashore, Navarre Beach, FL on the Gulf of Mexico.

1961HuffyEldoradoCruiser9.jpg

1961HuffyEldoradoCruiser2.jpg

1961HuffyEldoradoCruiser.jpg

Thanks Mike, Got the seat on ebay from seller: bikebuyers. It is a VELO Deluxe Extra Padded Bike Saddle (White) for $34.99 + $9.99 S/H about a year ago. Colors it comes in are white & brown. The white one you see on my bike a brown piping along the rear top of the saddle.

Super good pics fellas, the ocean and bikes, doesn't get much better than that! slowrider, that inverted fork looks sick on the Schwinn!! Nice job!! :wink:

Gary Mc said:
Thanks Mike, Got the seat on ebay from seller: bikebuyers. It is a VELO Deluxe Extra Padded Bike Saddle (White) for $34.99 + $9.99 S/H about a year ago. Colors it comes in are white & brown. The white one you see on my bike a brown piping along the rear top of the saddle.

Thanks!

Here's a couple scenic pics of my Dyno by the ocean on Sunset Cliffs.

Dyno%202.jpg

Dyno%203.jpg

Almost forgot the beach shot of my Schwinn Black Phantom...

mini%20Black%20Phantom.jpg

Again, love the bike & the pics hewey.

Latest posts

Back