Because I couldnt kill it!! 1953 Straight Bar *UPDATED PICS*

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my 1953 Schwinn Straight bar re-designed... some might remember I did a frame swap with my "The Cats Meow" project.. I thought this frame was just to nice to let sit around, also since I'm notorious with killing original paint I've decided to keep the original patina although I am thinking of clear coating to protect whats there... This is pretty much the look Im going for and Im really just looking for a seat at the moment :) Hope you guys like it!
WP_002082copy.jpg

WP_002084copy.jpg

WP_002088copy.jpg

Re: Because I couldnt kill it!! 1953 Straight Bar B/T

AWESOME build on that BICYCLE. It looks like it maybe hard to ride with out a seat and chain though.

Stay AWESOME!
WAYNE TACO!

Hey thanks fellas, all of you :D I added the parts that were missing and took it out for a ride today. I must say its a little heavy at first but pretty fast and hella fun to ride.. I might change it up a little bit but this is pretty much it...once again, I hope you like it..and thanks for the compliments :D

Peatbog said:
That thing is rockin'. And those double headlights are ridiculous (uhm, that "ridiculous" thing is meant in a good way!).
:LOL: Thanks Peatbog, Ive been wanting to use dual headlights on something for a while, I think it worked out pretty nice on this one :)

I see you now have the seat and chain on. Great BICYCLE!

Stay AWESOME!
WAYNE TACO!

Latest posts

Back