Beer Boy Delivery... Final product on Finished thread! ...while I've been waiting....this:

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good, I'd ride it til the wheels fell off. Some leather straps with brass buckles might be a nice touch.

Tonight's work...I had rescued this former generator powered tail light a few years ago at the bike shop during a repair. "Can you take those old lights off and throw them for me?" the customer said. "Ah, yeah, sure I'll take care of them for you"(hee hee hee) I pulled the guts and the wire, hack sawed the rear end to fit the screw in cap from the mini LED flashlight that I hid inside. Gives off a nice warm, vintage orange-red glow (hard to see in these pics). I knew that rear rack would come in handy for something....

Dig the light,the flashlight deal works well...thankfully there are dollar stores.

I'm into the rack, looking for a long wide rack to finish off the curves of my viscount.

Got my Pletscher double kick to balance the loaded bike when she's "well stocked"...Swiss made, nearly the price of a Swiss watch?! :43: Left it long so I can use it on my Fat Rat when it's in Bar T.A.B. mode....http://www.instructables.com/id/BAR-TAB-Take-Along-Bar/

...and the Fat Rat with the "open" Bar T.A.B. ....
;)

Nice work on the light and video.
I doubt you have two of them, but it would look cool if you had two lights mounted beneath the rack.

Nice work on the light and video.
I doubt you have two of them, but it would look cool if you had two lights mounted beneath the rack.
I just smiled when I read your comment. I really wanted to mount it down low under the rack, but like you said, I need two of them...there's still time...:grin:

I forgot to mention the reflector earlier, very cool thinking!

Luke.
Thanks Luke! Hey, how do you add the "check out the "outlaw" build off #10" notice to your profile so it shows up on your posts? Mine look a little blah compared to you and kingfish and others... And are you a fan of the Aussie licorice? This Lucky Country brand is made in USA, but fashioned after yours. Soooo gooood! :113:

Thanks Luke! Hey, how do you add the "check out the "outlaw" build off #10" notice to your profile so it shows up on your posts?
If you click on your name at the top right of the screen it will bring up your control panel, the section you want is "Signature" :thumbsup:
And are you a fan of the Aussie licorice? This Lucky Country brand is made in USA, but fashioned after yours. Soooo gooood! :113:
Not sure if Aussie licorice is just our normal stuff or not, maybe that is all I have ever had? :39:

Luke.

Thanks for the video update... nice music in the background too. :thumbsup:

Glen.
Glen, I'm a jazz fan and guitar player myself. I have a duo with an upright bass player and we play a lot of holiday (Christmas season) gigs. If you would like to hear some of our stuff, go to https://soundcloud.com/lee-meadows-and-the-lark and listen to the "Lee Meadows Live at Claddaugh Coffee" segment. If you like bluegrass, the band I play with "Glory Bound" is on that site as well. "Glory Bound: Live at Central Park" is a good time! :grin:

Great stuff man. Love the bar. .Peace
Jake, I am on Instructables.com and that Bar T.A.B gleaned me 2nd place in the recent Small Spaces contest. Another really fun site! Looking forward to trying it out during our outdoor concert season starting up in a month here in the north country.

....after taking the weekend off to attend to the rest of my life, I am back with a video showing my next step on the Beer Boy Delivery build. If you want to see the A to B of how I got to this:

...then watch this. Starring "Dusty Roads Scholar" the trusty shop dog...

Latest posts

Back