Beer Boy Delivery... Final product on Finished thread! ...while I've been waiting....this:

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice work on the ratty headlight. I think it fits the scale and vibe of the build.

I'm going to post a new pic of a ride every day from now till August of the Beer Boy Delivery. 6/6 I rode the BBD into my work at the music store today. Saw this in the parking lot when I got there....."My rear end is higher".....

I'm going to post a new pic of a ride every day from now till August of the Beer Boy Delivery. 6/6 I rode the BBD into my work at the music store today. Saw this in the parking lot when I got there....."My rear end is higher".....
That's only cuz most of us end up face down shortly after beer delivery. LOL.

Nice score on the Hiawatha.
Just a suggestion on BBD. You may want to trim the length of the kickstand arms a little. It sure does jack the bike up pretty high right now.

Sweet playing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Heading off to my first ever bike swap and show in about an hour! This is the 24th Annual (how did I Rip Van Winkle through all those??) Minnesota and Antique Classic Bicycle Club event. :113: Super pumped! Taking the BBD along for the "show" part....

Alright, well, I've got my first classic bike swap / meet under my belt. Oddly enough, there were lots of vendors with cool ratty parts / frames / bikes for sale. And a couple of other cool rat rod bikes (compliments of Chad) in the bike show. But, the "traditionalists" picked this one for People's Choice:

Mostly all original Ranger...cool, just not ratified enough for my tastes. Oh well. On the other side, my young friend Paul came along, and purchased his first rat rod bike! Here he is wrenching off his "free if you can get it off" chain guard.

I think he made a nice score for $75! Welcome to the world of rust Paul!

BBD in the bike show. Guess 6 was not my lucky number...or was that 9...? Where's Woody Harrelson when you need him....:grin:

I love the swap meets,only problem is there's always so much stuff and Bill Gates hasn't shared his money with me yet.

The best part about you taking BBD is all those people got to see it,maybe there will be a few new ratters along the way

Latest posts

Back