Beer Boy Delivery....New Final Picture! Build video montage!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

...and it's in the bag! Or bottle, as the case may be. I put together a montage video of the Beer Boy Delivery Bike from start to finish. One of my all-time favorites, Nat King Cole provides the musical background with his version of the jazz classic "Route 66"...Enjoy!

I recently found out about the wonders of Instagram and the photo editing it offers! Here are a couple of my BBD pics "redone" (appropriately) with some added touches....

This is wonderful. You nailed the patina.
Thanks jodphoto! It was a fun project and brought out my "artsy" side. I'm not a welder or a machinist so I rely on my "cut / bolt / color" to get me through...:grin:

...and it's in the bag! Or bottle, as the case may be. I put together a montage video of the Beer Boy Delivery Bike from start to finish. One of my all-time favorites, Nat King Cole provides the musical background with his version of the jazz classic "Route 66"...Enjoy!

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys and gal! I have really enjoyed this build off. Seeing all the creativity and ideas flowing, the many and various interpretations of the "rat rod bike" has been an inspiration to do more builds in the future. Now....time to build that extra garden shed in the back 40 to house said "future builds".....:grin:

One of my favs. The design, colors, signage and execution well done. I raise a cold one in honor of this build.

Latest posts

Back