Before & After Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1961 Huffy Eldorado

Before

After

circa 1956 Girardengo TwinBar

Before

After

1930 Hartford Camelback (Westfield Mfg.)

Before

After

Before:
IMG_6513_zps0e165ab5.jpg

After:
IMG_1127_zps1c37bcf2.jpg

1972 Raleigh superbe. its actualy worse then it looks
Before

Now really nice and awesome riding. needs brown rack
After

My 1936 CWC Roadmaster. From 5 different colors of paint to no paint.
img_3167.jpg

img_3336.jpg

BEFORE
DB7EF7D4-D590-4DB0-89B2-9900408FA0B3-7999-000014324E71742A_zps446f6d43.jpg

Inspired by the Stone, Woods, and Cook dragster "Dark Horse 2" I built this rusty pile of bike parts into this awesome drag bike.

AFTER

Thanks! It was my first ever "pick". I had just gotten into vintage cruisers with my purchase of a rollfast frame with repro parts from a dealer. A month later, i went to an antiques shop 5 mins from my place looking for a cabinet and came across this rusty, dusty, repainted bike in the back. Even a beginner like me couldn't mistake the lines of a Monark for anything else. Oh and I forgot to mention that i live in the Philippines..so these are a bit harder to come by.

Gumbyack said:
What did you use to paint your bike? It looks incredible!

Thanks! Brought to a friend of mine with an auto body repair shop. He used the correct non-metallic two-part auto paint with a polyurethane clear coat to finish. Decals are water transfers from bicyclebones on ebay.

2007 BFK

She has a 7-Speed Nexus hub, Puch front drum brake, LED headlamp, LED tail light, triple horn, Harley-Davidson tool bag.; I replaced the stock rear slick and front tire with Maxxis Hookworms pressurized to 80-psi each, the reason for the replacements was simply to reduce the considerable rolling resistance of the factory tires, especially that of the rear slick! Having done that, I have saved the original tires.

The wheel covers came from a yard sale and sat in the garage for about eight years when they were found while mucking-out the mess it had become. The plastic was in great shape; needing only to be cleaned and repainted. As you can see, they were painted black in order to match the black and chrome theme of the bike.

Before:
BlackJack004.jpg

After:
BFKWheelCovers_zpse3995ddf.jpg

Latest posts

Back