BEST TRICK CONTEST?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This may not really be a trick, but its something I learned to do 50 years ago and can still do it today.
Sit backwards on the handle bars and ride the bike forward.
Here I am on my Colson rear steer tandem, setting on the back bars. This was after the Coasters BC rode in the St. Pats parade, Thanks LocoJoe for the pic.
P1110549.JPG

Dangratsdan

Ha! All cool.
When I was a kid, I was known for riding backwards like that, and for laying down, facing forward with my stomach on the seat, arms spread out at my sides, like I was flying with the bike underneath me. I've GOT to find some old pics of my skinny self doing it! :mrgreen:

some from last time i went riding sorry theyre a little blurry they were taken on an iphone and one was screen shot from a video lol

barspin

tailwhip

i can wheelie my western flyer and rollfast both with ape hangers until my legs get tired but never tried much more until the other day i hit the blacktop ditch in front of my house and 180ed over the side walk. now i need a new rear rim lol the old rusty one couldent handle it. sucks because thats my favorite beater bike to ride around. anyone know of some 26 inch rims that can handle a bit more abuse?

ya i used to ride with some pros here there i don't ride like i used to but i still try to as much as i can, when i was 17 i got hurt pretty bad tore the side of my face off over 200 stitches to close me up, i would post a pic but they are pretty graphic idk if it would be chill

i can wheelie my western flyer and rollfast both with ape hangers until my legs get tired but never tried much more until the other day i hit the blacktop ditch in front of my house and 180ed over the side walk. now i need a new rear rim lol the old rusty one couldent handle it. sucks because thats my favorite beater bike to ride around. anyone know of some 26 inch rims that can handle a bit more abuse?

Probably a Worksman wheel is what you need.

Latest posts

Back