Bicycle Heaven , Pittsburgh

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Some pics I took with my crappy camera @ Craig Morrow's new Bicycle Heaven museum & store grand opening . This place is Freakin Awesome !
018-2.jpg
017-1.jpg
016-1.jpg
014.jpg
013.jpg
012.jpg
011.jpg
010.jpg
009.jpg
008.jpg
007-1.jpg
006-1.jpg
005-1.jpg
004-2.jpg
003-1.jpg
002-1.jpg
001.jpg

mikesbikes36 said:
holy freakin WOW ....all thats for sale ? what a cool place ...how long did ya spend in there ? LOL

NO kidding! Id still be in there lol do they sell stuff? parts? thats amazing i wanna go ... hmmmm road trip! thanks for sharring!!

No wonder its so hard to come across cool barn finds,This guy allready has them all! :mrgreen:

FatBoy said:
No wonder its so hard to come across cool barn finds,This guy allready has them all! :mrgreen:
I was thinking the same thing, all I have to say is WOW :shock:

Uber impressive! Hate to ask, but, are his store prices better than his auction/online prices? I would be pretty disappointed to walk into that treasure trove just to find it ridiculosly over priced as his online sales are.

Wow......looks to me like that would be a cool place to visit. Might need to make a road trip.

Yes, every item is for sale. $8,349.00 per item, take your pic. How much is he charging to get in to see the stuff? :roll: We know this guy. Gary

Thanks for posting pics. I'm still debating on whether to check out the shop/museum.

I'm still a little sore about Craig overbidding me on a loop frame on ebay and then immediately posting it on his store for twice what he paid for it. That is capitalism, I know, but I was really hoping to find an affordable loop frame. (Someday I will find one.) Hubby and I will keep on rescuing vintage bikes from thrift shops, giving them some TLC, cleaning them up, and riding them around town.

The pics kinda make me feel a little sad. All those bikes stuck in storage for so long ... such a shame that they aren't out there being ridden in the parks and along the trails.

All the awesomeness in all the pictures and all I can say is...

Bratz bike with backward fender? :p

Going to Pittsburgh and taking some of my youth on Monday, won't be able to stop there, but I will have a trailer to haul home any free junk I find.

After a very bad dealing with him on the e[vil]bay I'll never do a deal with him again...,but iff I was just walking by I'd be lured in to take a peek [ hood up sunglasses on 8) ]...I wonder iff, ALL HIS SIGNS ARE IN CAPITAL LETTERS!!!!! :lol:

Latest posts

Back