Bicycle Swap Meet Sunday March 22 CANCELED CANCELED Thompson CT / Former Dudley bike show

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
BICYCLE SWAP MEET SUNDAY MARCH 22 2020

9-am until you Leave. BIKES-PARTS=ACCESSORIES

BRING YOUR OLD BICYCLES

HI WHEEL- Stingray - BMX

CASH BUYERS ON HAND

+ FREE HONEST APPRAISALS

Our 39th bicycle swap and Our 4TH one at this location.. Held INDOORS and outdoors

A fun day with bicycles bicycles and MORE bicycles. Buy Sell Trade. Worth the ride so be here or be square.

get all the details

Bicycle show is held in the white building at 1017 Riverside Drive North Grosvenordale CT 06255

OUR 39th SHOW

4TH one AT THIS LOCATION

INDOOR outdoor BIKE SHOW SUNDAY MARCH 22 2020

1017 Riverside Drive North Grosvenordale CT 06255. (Thompson). RT 12

NEW TIME. STARTS AT 9am until over

No early birds

Hall is rented from 9 am -5 pm

WORTH THE RIDE FROM ANYWHERE

FUN DAY WITH BICYCLES AND BIKE PEOPLE

SUNDAY MARCH 22 2020 DUDLEY BIKE SWAP. Our 39th Swap. 4TH One at New Location. 1017 Riverside Dr, North Grosvenordale, CT 06255 (RTE 12) 5 miles from Old Location . Turn left at Rite Aid onto Schofield ave (rte 12) and go 5 miles until Rte 12 merges with 131. Building is on Left. Indoors and Outdoor spots. Call eight hundred-336 B-I-K-E (2453) with any questions. Thanks Bike Mike

680196AE-8A08-4BF7-9B4D-5A9D1B6CE018.jpeg Thanks. We hope for a continuation of this excellent weather to make for a great day.
...Stevil

I posted this on my Thompson Classic Fb page, and on the NERRB Fb page.

FYI- this is not my show but I put the ad up for awareness. I just spoke to the promoter of the event today: In the interest of public safety Mike has decided to cancel the show. I’m as sad about this as everyone. That being said I believe this is the right decision due to recent events .

i just posted ours as cancelled as well (June 14th). (I modelled mine after Mikes swaps and this was going to be our 7th year).

I patiently await to someday having our swaps open again, but now is not the time for it. We have lost too many folks in the community and should do our best to limit that.

I appreciate everyone from the swaps and really miss those mornings of walking around and catching up and seeing what folks have brought. Whenever it is safe again, I look forward to it.

Take Care,
Tom B Wethersfield

Attachments

• Wethersfield Bicycle Show and Swap Meet Cancelled .jpg
    Wethersfield Bicycle Show and Swap Meet Cancelled .jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 118

Latest posts

Back