BIG DUMMY

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even the company knows its hard to smile with skateboard butt

IMG_4773.jpg

The only tricky part is keeping my kids from fighting while on the thing.

They can annoy each other in just about every situation in life.

Nothing like rolling down the bike path yelling out...KNOCK IT OFF! at your kids while riding by the walkers...ha ha.

Rat Rod said:

Nothing like rolling down the bike path yelling out...KNOCK IT OFF! at your kids while riding by the walkers...ha ha.
Haha, I bet that does get funny looks from folks strolling by. Pretty nice bike, I must say I've never seen one.

Rat Rod said:

Give them so of those "therapy" foam bats and just let them beat the snot out of each other until they are laughing instead of fighting, or it just escalates until one bails out. Either way... *someone* has learned a lesson. :lol:

The bike does get lots of comments.

Nobody has seen one and when they do, they all say the same thing...

"Wow...look at that, now that's a good idea."

:lol:

Added new grips for my riders...as if they needed any more incentive to get on the back of this contraption. :lol:

pinkke.jpg

I made a new handlebar mine from an old bike pump handle. Just need to mount it.
Have you made any cargo trips besides your girls yet?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

I haven't....it's pretty silly.

What I have determined is that I have a very expensive bike trailer in my garage that takes up a lot of space. :lol:

Latest posts

Back