BIG DUMMY

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i didnt order the hooptie yet but would like to as well, did you notice the sides on the hooptie can also be used as floorboards later on.

that is a great all-around bike. Looks new.

Too bad the StokeMonkey is not available any more. It was expensive but probably the best electric assist out there for a cargo bike. Then you could commute to work. :wink:

Rat Rod said:
Eventually I'll be changing the bars,

Yeah change that top bar while you're at it. Looks like a sway-back horse. :shock: :p On second thought, maybe you could put a kid in the sway sitting side saddle. I like that front brake. Gary

That Hooptie looks cool, but I think I'd prefer not having the rails around the kids, I'd rather them be able to fall off the bike if it tipped over instead of being stuck in it.

I love the theme of that video teaching your kids how to dumpster dive!!!!

Sticker time...

DSC_0079.jpg

Trying out the big fat squishy seat I had laying around...so far so good. :lol:

DSC_0081.jpg

Stickers look sweet, reminds me of the back window of my truck in high school sorta

You know that was like a $100 seat post you pulled out of that thing right :eek:

Yeah...it's sitting on my workbench right now. :lol:

The top tube on this frame is pretty long so the last thing I needed was more space between me and the bars.

I think it's the only time I've ever had to do that on a bike. :lol:

Uncle Stretch said:
Yep all it needs is a nanner seat and some apes. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I think it needs some flipped bars for that board track look. :grin::grin:

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Magic Carpet arrived yesterday from XtraCycle...kid's are happy now...no more "skateboard butt." :lol:

320524_5001858648693_1898090855_n.jpg

the bar idea is cool, I bet if you ran a pair of swept back bars like JC Higgins type you could double up the grips if you know what I mean...

Rat Rod said:
Yep..bars are in the plans...or maybe a Hooptie.

And the BionX kit :)

Wait till they come out with the 3rd wheel option that gives you room so the whole family can ride, it also comes with an electric assist. :mrgreen:

You better turn me into the authorities, my kids have been riding around for the last 5 years with skateboard butt. :oops:

Latest posts

Back