BUILD CHALLENGE DISCUSSION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
johnp.smith said:
Mr. Rat Rod, Could you make a new thread for us to enter our folding bike entries for the folder build? I would If I knew how.

You need to start your own thread for whatever challenge you want to start.

Markm said:
when you hit "new topic" there is a button for poll creation under the text box...

Well I'll be. How long has that been there? lol. never mind-don't answer. :oops:

do it like this once the bikes are done make a new thread making the poll then under it post the finished bikes. maybe cordinate it so the pics are sent to one or the other and posted at the same time. confused yet?

It's tough enough for me just to get a bike together. I have no idea where or what to post anymore, but I have a few days to figure it all out. That's when I get a photo of my folder.

Anyone got an incomplete past build-off entry bike theyd like to finish up now? Just dusted mine off earlier today, PM me if you want to make it unofficial :mrgreen:

Anybody down for a Klunker mini-build off? I just finished building one but might have enough parts to build another. I should not have watched that "Klunkers" movie :x

Floridasfavson: Glad you liked the movie, but it's Klunkerz with a "Z". (I always have to say that:). Good luck with the build.
Ride on!

the klunkerz movie is great i love the beginning showing the early days very well thought out

Will the winners of each of the mini build offs be in a Finals judging? I think that would be cool!

I wonder if i should start another thread with completed folding bike build off bikes, or does one of the moderators set up the voting thing at the end?

Sounds good. I'll do that first thing tomorrow morning, getting ready to go to work now.

Im geting parts together for bobber type bike ,it will have a stingray rear tire on front and back. Low and fat, big tube frame, all junk parts! Any takers?

will-cutup said:
Im geting parts together for bobber type bike ,it will have a stingray rear tire on front and back. Low and fat, big tube frame, all junk parts! Any takers?

I have a 50's bike that I was thinking of building low with 26 x 2.125 tires. I don't think it would work for your bobber build though because I was thinking of making it a 10 speed.

Any one want to build a vintage looking road race bike :?: , non motorized from true antiques to modified newer road race bikes ,with no shifters/derailleur or brake lever..
i already started with mine , but still nothing done except finding/prepping some parts i will use...
i just feel alone with this build,

Latest posts

Back