Bike/Music store?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
My buddy who owns my local LBC threw me out an idea about starting to carry music equipment such as pedals,harmonicas just starting out one display case at a time since music is his other pashion, I told him what the heck you wouldn't have anymore overhead since he has quite the collection already it couldn't hurt. 8)

Interesting idea. I don't know how well that would work if he's depending on walk-in crossover business though. The two business models are not even close... If it's just for spit and giggles he should go for it but If he's serious about making money on the music line... he needs to seriously think about how competitive he can be with just one showcase of instruments. Music dudes probably will not shop there due to the limited selection.

He would probably do better carrying the more obscure boutique stuff. The stuff you won't find at Guitar Center. Maybe do consignment sales for locals. Maybe make his own line if he's that far into it. I collect guitar pedals and it's gotten to be a very competitive market. Hard to keep up with the fickle market and the "flavor of the month" mentality. Still a great hobby though!

sensor said:
if he ever gets any sovtek bass heads in let me know PLEASE!

I still kick myself for not getting a Sovtek 50 watt guitar head a few years ago. I did get their 4x12 pine cabinet though.

Latest posts

Back